New Worldwide Specimen Update 30th June 2016
30 June 2016
In our new update for this week we have put together a fine array of minerals from a number of worldwide locations including:-
- A fine herringbone/fern Native Silver from Germany
- An unusual botryoidal Cinnabar from Slovakia
- A great combo specimen of Spessartine, and Muscovite from Pakistan
- From Australia, there is a neat Native Copper
- Rich purple Vesuvianite from Canada
- Malachite crystal specimen from Onganja, Namibia.
- Well formed Adamite crystals from Tsumeb Mine
- A large gold specimen nugget from Russia over 37 grams nett.
With more to see in the new update, please click HERE to see.
We are now all back from the St. Marie Show which was surprisingly good, and looking forward to the next show at Denver 13 September - 18 September2016. We will also be traveling to Europe and the USA to view collections.
Crystal Classics are listing weekly auctions at Der Hammerstein. Our current auction is live with fantastic specimen’s available, ending 3rd of July at 8 pm GMT. If you are not already registered, why not do so today.
From the Crystal Classics Team